Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I am 8 now




On Sunday i turned 8 I woke up and went out to the lounge and me my sister carried the prsents to my mums room. i got a harry potter xbox game and a new green stone necklace my mum got made for me i got lots of lego and cool books. me and mum made a mint cheese cake for my bithday. we had a party with everyone in my bubble my aunty lives next door and my two cousins came over, mikah and caleb and nana came to. i had a really good day. just before bed we did sparklers and then me and mum had a movie night we watched home alone 2.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryder! Sounds like an amazing 8th birthday party, you got so many presents - very lucky boy you are. Oh I love Home Alone 2 - did you enjoy it?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds and looks awesome I wish I was you.
    what do you think you are going to get on your next birthday.
    That is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post