Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Week two- Writing

Ninja Dogs

Once upon a time there were 2 big dogs. One was called Mr Ninja he was black and white and he had a ferice looking sord he had razor sharp teth. Ninja Toby was Brown he had sparky red eyes and is play full. one day the dogs went to the pool becose they love swimming they all always like to do big jump  in to the pool for fun some times they posh each othire in to the deep warm pool but when they got in it started to rain so they ran back home on Mr Ninjas fluffy back.when thay got back home thay went to sleep.

the end.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryder, great piece of writing about the Ninja Dogs! You have used a wide range of adjectives to describe your animals and it paints a clear picture for your readers. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post